At Wiston Lodge we have a wide range of Outdoor Adventure Activities that we use to deliver Personal, Social and Emotional Development programmes or to reinforce your personal objectives. Our qualified and experienced facilitators ensure that you have fun, learn from our activities, and above all stay safe.
These activities can be included as part of a developmental programme across your visit, or for a fun session. Our instructors can work with up to 12 participants in a group (age 8+). Groups under 8 years we limit to 8 in a group to ensure everyone stays safe.
We have 3 session lengths:
- Full day (up to 6 hours of activity time): £286 per instructor.
- Half day (up to 3 hours, AM or PM session): £159.50 per instructor.
- Evening (up to 2 hours): £120 per instructor.
- Canoeing and Raft Building
- Outdoor Climbing Wall
- Jacobs Ladder
- High vines and inclined balance beam
- Crate Climb
Bushcraft and Survival Skills
- Shelter building
- Friction fire-lighting
- Nature awareness
- John Muir Award Environmental Projects
Team Building and Problem Solving
- 6’ and 12’ Assault Walls
- Team Beam and Table
- Low V’s
- 3D Spiders Web
- Hagrid’s Hut
- Low Ropes challenge course