We provide a unique rural setting where young people can feel safe and be supported to develop the skills they need to grow as individuals.
Through our core programmes, we use adventure activities, nature connections and creative arts to help children and vulnerable young people realise their potential.
Without our members, Wiston Lodge would not be around today.
With their help, we’ve grown and developed to carry on the work envisaged from the beginning.
Could you help us to do even more?
What is a Member?
As a Members of Wiston Lodge, you will play a key role in supporting our organisation to grow. Members have statutory responsibilities, and vote to confirm our board of trustees at our AGM.
You can be an individual Member, or, for organisations with a long-standing connection to us, Associate Member.
What Does it Involve?
Besides fulfilling your legal obligations as a member, you could help in one of the following ways –
- Make regular donations
- Select us as your chosen charity for any fundraising events.
- Sponsor parts of our grounds or equipment, helping us to pay for upkeep, maintenance and development for the future.
- Support our charity challenges, when we raise funds for dedicated projects.
- Donate your time when put a call out for volunteers.
- Arrange your own charity challenge event, or support employees to do one.
- Set up a payroll giving scheme at gov.uk/payroll-giving.
- Use our branded merchandise to help spread the word about us (coming soon!)
Our Members are special to us and to say thanks, you’ll get:
• An invite to our Friends and Partners Day and other community events.
• Regular news and updates about our work.
• The option to plant a tree – your place to grow at Wiston Lodge.