We provide a unique rural setting where young people can feel safe and be supported to develop the skills they need to grow as individuals.
Through our core programmes, we use adventure activities, nature connections and creative arts to help children and vulnerable young people realise their potential.
Without our supporters, Wiston Lodge would not be around today.
With their help, we’ve grown and developed to carry on the work envisaged from the beginning.
Could you help us to do even more?
What is a Friend?
A Friend is someone who supports us with regular financial donations or helps us in other ways, examples below.
What Does it Involve?
Friends have no legal responsibilities in the charity, but are invited to contribute in other ways:
• Regular donations of money or equipment.
• Volunteering time regularly to help with work on the grounds or property.
• Giving services in kind such as sharing your expertise in maintenance skills, business support, or other specialist knowledge.
• Helping us to achieve set projects and bring our more ambitious tasks to life.
• Buddying or mentoring a young person.
• Arranging to leave us a legacy in your will.
• Fundraising through your own events.
Our Friends are special to us and to say thanks, you’ll get:
• An invite to our community events
• Regular news and updates about our plans
• The option to plant a tree – your place to grow at Wiston Lodge.
How Do I Contribute?
Choose from one of the options below…