Vision - The world our organisation wants to see
A world where people have the opportunities and support they need to grow positive, sustainable futures.
Purpose - The part we will play in making that happen
To provide a unique rural setting where people can feel safe and be supported to develop the skills they need to fulfil their potential, free from the distractions of everyday life.
Mission - What we actually do on the ground
Our mission is to –
- Deliver tailored learning programmes to children and young people, vulnerable adults, and to the staff of the organisations that support them.
- Work with our surrounding community to support, sustain and build a brighter future for our local area.
- Offer our hospitality, recreational facilities and training to groups who support our charitable purpose.
- The core programmes we run to support our mission are-
- Adventure Activities
- Nature Connections (bushcraft, conservation, gardening)
- Music and Art
- Renewable Energy Education.
Beliefs - Core ideology that guides our decision making and work
- All people regardless of their needs or circumstances can extend their boundaries and build their potential through our Personal, Social and Emotional Development programmes.
- In supporting the development, and building the prosperity, of our surrounding local communities through our work.
- That building lasting partnerships with other agencies is the most effective way to deliver our programmes.
- That offering opportunities for continuing personal and professional development to our staff and volunteers is the key to delivering our mission.
- In an ethical approach towards resourcing food, materials and energy.
- Welcoming a wide diversity of groups from all backgrounds into our unique community and learning from each other.
- The contribution of volunteering across all aspects of our work
- Our environment and are committed to conserving and sustaining it in all our actions