In the new climate of working from home it can be difficult not to feel isolated and not part of the team that you only see through a screen on a video-call. Gathering in person indoors even for work can be difficult too. How do you come together as a group and feel part of a team under such challenging circumstances? It’s vital to look after both the physical and mental wellbeing of yourself and your colleagues.
We have the perfect solution – a team away day here at Wiston Lodge!
Working with our experienced instructors and using our activities on site to boost and reinforce communication within the team, increase trust with one another and if your team has specific issues – we can work on solving these too.
Gatherings for training/education are still permitted under the current Government guidance and to keep everyone safe we go above and beyond the requirements:
- All activities take place outdoors with social distancing as much as possible.
- Groups have their own space to gather and leave bags.
- Separate dedicated toilets for each group.
- Minimal staff interaction – you stay with the same instructor throughout the day, and during lunch our hospitality staff look after you with the appropriate protective equipment with 2x people per table sitting socially distant.
- We keep groups small – working with 8 people per instructor.
More information on our Covid-19 safety measure can be found on our dedicated Covid -19 page.
A normal full day usually consists of arriving at 9am ready to start at 9:30, with an hour for lunch and finishing at 4:30 – but this is flexible and can be adjusted if necessary.
The total for a group of 8 including lunch is £81 per person. (Groups larger than 8 will be split into 2x groups which will affect the cost – contact us below for more details)
Each visit includes:
- Group space to gather/leave bags during the day
- Refreshments available throughout
- Fresh homemade lunch
- 6 hours of team activity
- All safety equipment during activities.
To enquire or book your visit – get in touch with Peter in the office who is happy to help.