Outdoor experiences are so important for children, and allowing them to experience them in a safe and controlled environment is what we do best. We’re thrilled to be able to announce the return of the Holiday Programme – for one day only!
The group will take part in a range of activities – from free-play exploration of the woods through to our high ropes course, all of which will be outdoors.
To comply with Covid-19 rules and keep us all safe and well, there will be some minor changes to holiday programme from years past:
- The group will be limited to a maximum of 8 children aged 5-11 years.
- Early drop off and late pick up unfortunately wont be available this time.
- Everyone will still bring their own packed lunches, drinks and snacks. We will not be giving out any sweets or treats as rewards just to be safe. We can refill water bottles if needed throughout the day, but please ensure your child has plenty of food and drink supplies for the day.
- A full change of clothes is still recommended, children will be kept apart where possible if they need to change to ensure there is no accidental clothes swapping.
- Weather permitting the group will be based outside all day.
- Please ensure your child has a face covering with them, as some activities may require them. If your child is unable to wear a mask this isn’t a problem, but please let us know when you book.
- The instructor will have hand sanitiser for group use before and during activities. Please ensure your child has their own hand sanitiser and/or wipes with them too. We will be encouraging hand washing throughout the day too.
- Please ensure your child has everything before you leave at pickup time, as we will be unable to keep any lost property.
As a charity, we have been severely impacted by having to close for the majority of the year. As such, funds are very tight. To make sure the holiday programme is financially viable for us, we need a minimum group of 6 to run and are asking for immediate payment upon booking.
Thank you for your support and we’re looking forward to having the Holiday Programme back up and running again this autumn!
To learn more about the measures we have put in place to protect against Covid-19, please see our dedicated Covid-19 page.