We have been watching the situation closely over the past week. Our first concern is the safety of our guests and staff, and people affected in the wider community.
We continue to monitor closely advice from the government and NHS Scotland, and this is guiding our response to a fast-moving and unprecedented scenario. Given the lengthy nature of the situation, we feel it is important that we continue to operate and maintain the lodge and estate, with essential staff only. The lodge is now closed to visitors, and the office team will be working from home and can be contacted either via email or using the form on our contact us page. If there is an emergency, you can contact us on 01899 850693.
We will reopen when the government advice allows us to.
To help manage the risks posed we are requesting anyone on site to follow the guidelines below:
- We are asking for staff, volunteers and visitors not to come to Wiston Lodge if they have a new, continuous cough and/or high temperature (37.8C or above).
- A hand sanitiser dispenser has been installed inside our entrance for visitors’ use.
- Staff and visitors are asked to wash hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- We request visitors and staff to maintain social distancing by remaining 2 metres (6.5ft) apart.
- We advise everyone to cover their mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
If you are a group organiser and want to cancel or postpone your visit, please get in touch.
If you have any questions, please contact us.